201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
John focuses his work on general business law and litigation. He represents the firm’s clients in general litigation, while also counseling clients on business formation, contracts, manufacturing and distribution, mergers and acquisitions, and all aspects of the law relating to the operation of a business.
John focuses his work on general business law and litigation. He represents the firm’s clients in general litigation, while also counseling clients on business formation, contracts, manufacturing and distribution, mergers and acquisitions, and all aspects of the law relating to the operation of a business. John has significant experience in the area of transportation law where he represents motor carriers and logistics service providers, with a particular focus on truck accident and cargo claims litigation. In addition, John also has considerable experience negotiating construction disputes and is a member of the firm’s Construction law group.
Representing individuals and businesses throughout his career on both sides of disputes enables John to effectively advise clients when issues arise.
John graduated Cum Laude from Denison University with a B.A. in Religion and Political Science in 2007. He received his Juris Doctor from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2010.
Outside of work, John enjoys traveling with his wife, playing tennis and soccer, and supporting his favorite sports teams. John has volunteered with the Greater Cincinnati Adapted Sports Club and volunteered as a youth basketball coach at Fairview Clifton German Language School and Blessed Sacrament School.
John’s work is focused primarily in the areas of general business and litigation. He has represented individuals, small businesses, and multinational corporations in both federal and state courts in Kentucky and Ohio. The following are some examples of areas where John has provided representation:
- Provide guidance on business and legal issues for companies in various industries.
- Represent bulk tank trucking fleet and other trucking companies in litigation matters throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
- Counsel commercial and residential construction companies on contractual issues and litigation matters.
- Represented product manufacturers and numerous transportation companies in product liability claims throughout Kentucky and Ohio, including school bus and motor coach related claims.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J. D. 2010
- Denison University, B.A. Religion and Political Science, 2007
Bar / Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals | Sixth District
- United States District Court | Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court | Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court | Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court | Southern District of Indiana
Professional Affiliations / Recognitions
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association