Stephanie is a Litigation Associate with Cors & Bassett. She is a 2018 graduate of Northern Kentucky University’s Salmon P. Chase College of Law. At Chase, Stephanie was a guest blogger for the Northern Kentucky Law Review and one of four trial team members who won the 2018 Kentucky Mock Trial Competition. She also spent time in Washington, D.C. studying different aspects and applications of the law with a small group of Chase students and professors.
Prior to law school, Stephanie worked as a licensed broker for Fidelity Investments. Before joining Cors, she worked as a Staff Attorney for Kenton Circuit Court Judge Mary “Kate” Molloy in Kentucky. She also practiced as an Associate at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
An avid sports fan, Stephanie enjoys cheering for the Cincinnati Reds and Green Bay Packers during their respective seasons. She spends the summers in her garden in Northern Kentucky.
- Northern Kentucky University, Bachelor of Arts
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2018
Bar / Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
Professional Affiliations / Recognitions
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Salmon P. Chase Inn of Court
- Kentucky Justice Association